The main activities/steps proposed at the beginning of our project :
1. Project Management;
2. Making and updating web-site of the project;
3. Organization of the mobilities;
4. Conducting and participating in joint activities during visits to partners;
5. Elaborating different materials / products such as:
- Erasmus + Corner / Panel in each partner school;
- Facebook group of the Project: Sagas from past to the future;
- The Website of the project (https://sagaspasttofuture.wordpress.com/)
- The Erasmus Calendar for 2016 with images and holidays in each country;
- A Photobook and DVD with videos, plays, presentations of photos and captions.
- A multi -linguistic dictionary.
- A final project booklet (products, images, impressions of pupils, articles, etc.)
6. Monitoring the Project;
7. Evaluation of the Partnership Project;
8. Dissemination of project results;
9. Valuing the project results;
ACTIVITIES DONE IN THE FIRST YEAR OF THE PROJECT:
1. Popularization of the project in each school and community through:
– Posters, advertisements, information meetings, boards of directors and teachers.
– Erasmus + Corners in each school;
– Posters and presentations about the partner countries;
2. Establishment of the project team and implementation team.
3. Organizing the selection of students who are planned to take part in project activities. (Student project team) criteria, schedule, results
4. Selection of teams of students who participated in the teaching / learning / training activities in the two partner countries: Germany and Spain; Linguistic and cultural training of students;
5. Preparation of informational materials, PPT presentations of schools, localities; documentation activities and work tasks prior to project meetings;
6. Transnational meeting in Sweden (November 2015) attended by 2/3 teachers from each country and aimed at implementation and initial evaluation of the project.
7. Creating various materials / products as planned in the partnership:
• Erasmus + Corner / Panel in each partner school; Making posters, photos to promote the project;
• The Facebook Group of the project: Sagas from past to the future;
• The project website conducted by the Romanian school ; (Http://sagaspasttofuture.wordpress.com/)
• The Erasmus Calendar for 2016 with images and holidays in each country, organised by the German school; – achieving the design of Calendar by every school, printing and dissemination of the product in school communities;
8. The contest for choosing the logo of the project – organization, development, selection.
9. Participation of students accompanied by teachers to the learning / training / teaching activities in Germany, the city Erkrath, 14- 20 February 2016;
10. Participation of students accompanied by teachers to the Learning / training / teaching activities in Coria del Río, Sevilla, Spain (03/04/2016 – 10/04/2016)
ACTIVITIES DONE IN THE SECOND YEAR OF THE PROJECT:
11. Participation of students accompanied by teachers to the Learning / training / teaching activities in Dorohoi, ROMANIA, 3rd to 7th October 2016
12.Participation of students accompanied by teachers to the Learning / training / teaching activities in Edsbyn, SWEDEN, 6th – 10th March 2017
13. Participation of students accompanied by teachers to the Learning / training / teaching activities in Zamoly, HUNGARY, 15th to 19th May 2017
14. Transnational meeting in TURKEY , at School 14 EYLÜL ORTA OKULU, Karacabey, in the period 6th-9th June 2017, attended by 2/3 teachers from each country and aimed at final evaluation of the project.
As final products we created a logo of the project, posters, calendar for 2016, a photobook with CD and a booklet.FINAL PRODUCTS AND RESULTS
The Project helped pupils in many ways such as: prevented social exclusion,
prevented of early school leaving, developed foreign language learning, national and
international consciousness, improved ICT skills.